Pattern - Two Peas in a Pod
- 1. Measure and cut 7"x8" bright green rectangle. Measure and fold both sides 1-3/4" to center, forming 3-1/2"x8" card. Print and cut out pattern. Transfer pattern onto folded card. Cut along dashed lines.
- 2. Use black marker to draw outlines on pea pod.
- 3. Cut inside shapes and stem from olive green paper. Use black marker to outline shapes.
- 4. Measure and cut two 3" lime green circles (peas). Glue eyes on peas. Glue peas on inside of card. Use black marker to draw mouths on peas.
- 5. Use black marker to write "two peas" and "in a pod" inside card.
- 6. Use hole punch to punch hole on center on both sides of card. Measure and cut two 15" jute twine lengths. Fold card. Insert one jute twine length through holes on card; tie ends in bow.
- 7. For tag, measure and cut 1-1/4"x3-1/2" white rectangle. Use black marker to draw outline and write "we are..." on tag. Use hole punch to punch hole on end of tag. Insert remaining jute twine length through hole on tag; knot ends around stem.