Pattern - Tombstone Treat Boxes
- 1. Cut flaps from pudding box. Cut top 1" from box on all sides. Round top corners.
- 2. On covered work surface, spray tombstone Charcoal Sand. Let dry.
- 3. Print and cut out patterns. Outline pumpkin and bat with black marker.
- 4. Use Black writer to outline tombstone and write name on center. Use Citron Green writer to add grass on tombstone. Use White writer to add teeth on bat. Let dry.
- 5. Glue wiggle eyes on bat and pumpkin. Use pink chalk to lightly blush pumpkin's cheeks. Let dry.
- 6. Glue bat and pumpkin on front of tombstone.