Pattern - Three Blind Mice
- 1. Print and cut out patterns.
- 2. On covered work surface, paint feet Slate Grey and cheese Cadmium Yellow. Paint toilet paper tubes (bodies) Slate Grey. Let dry.
- 3. For noses, measure and cut three 5" gray chenille stem lengths. Curl lengths into rings.
- 4. For hair, use pom-pom maker to make three pompoms from gray yarn.
- 5. Glue feet on bottom of bodies. For tails, cut three 6" gray chenille stem lengths. Poke tails through bottom of bodies; bend end on inside.
- 6. Glue hair and noses on heads. Glue inner ears on ears. Glue ears on heads.
- 7. For canes, measure and cut two 5" black chenille stem lengths. Bend ends. Glue hands on front of bodies and canes and cheese on hands.
- 8. Glue eyeglasses above noses.