Pattern - Thanks A Bunch!
- 1. Print and cut out pattern. Use black marker to draw details on bananas. Use lime green colored pencil to lightly shade top and bottom of bananas.
- 2. Measure and cut 1" and 1-1/2" circles from red, lime green, and orange paper. Glue smaller circles onto larger circles.
- 3. Use black marker to write "great job" "you're sweet" and "so kind" on circles. Or write messages of your own. Outline circles.
- 4. Glue circles on center of bananas.
- 5. Use hole punch to punch hole on top of each banana. Measure and cut 10" length of jute twine. Thread bananas on twine; knot ends together.
- 6. For tag, measure and cut 1"x5" white paper rectangle. Use hole punch to punch hole on end of tag. Use black marker to write "thanks a bunch!" on tag and draw outline around edges.
- 7. Measure and cut 10" length of red craft thread. Thread tag on red thread; knot ends around jute twine.