Pattern - Tea Time Dispenser
- 1. Adults, help kids when using craft knife.
- 2. Measure and cut 3-1/4"x10" pink paper rectangle and 5-1/2"x10" pattern print rectangle. Position papers upside down on work surface; tape rectangles together on back side.
- 3. Glue rectangle around canister. Let dry. Use rubber bands to hold in place while drying.
- 4. On bottom of canister, draw 3" square with rounded top edges. Use craft knife to cut out rounded square (for dispenser opening).
- 5. Print and cut out patterns provided. Transfer teapot design onto blue paper. Use black marker to outline design. Glue design on dispenser.
- 6. Tie ribbon bow around dispenser. Fill dispenser with Mom's favorite tea!
- 1. Use rubber bands to hold paper around canister while drying.