Pattern - Stinky Face Puppets
- 1. Print and cut out patterns. Use decorative-edge scissors to trim alien's brain.
- 2. Use markers to outline craft foam pieces and add mouth and face details.
- 3. For ape, glue pom-pom on top of hat. Write "Happy Birthday" on craft foam scrap.
- 4. For alligator, create 2" toothbrush from craft foam scraps.
- 5. For alien, measure and cut 1/2"x4" purple felt strip (headband). Glue blue yarn (hair) on head and headband around hair.
- 6. For Cyclops, use markers to draw face on rabbit. Glue one eye on center of each face.
- 7. For mom, glue brown yarn (hair) on top of head. Tie two pink yarn bows around hair.
- 8. Glue puppet pieces on each jumbo craft stick. Glue eyes on each puppet.
- 9. Glue sequins on skunk's stick. Glue ape's birthday sign on stick and alligator's toothbrush on side of face.