Pattern - Skates & Sleigh Gift Card Holders
- 1. On covered work surface, paint alphabet letters Primary Red or Snow White. While still wet, sprinkle with glitter. Let dry.
- 2. Print and cut out patterns. For candy cane holder, measure and cut two 1/2"x2" paper strips. Fold strips in half. Glue strips on bottom of sleigh or skate. Glue two skate or sleigh shapes together, leaving top opening.
- 3. Glue glitter letters on skate or sleigh. Let dry.
- 4. For skate, punch holes (laces) on side of skate. Thread ribbon through holes; knot ends. Glue greenery on sleigh.
- 5. Use hole punch to punch holes on either side of skate or sleigh. Measure and cut 8" wire length. Insert wire ends through holes; knot ends on inside.
- 6. Insert candy cane through paper strip on bottom of skate or sleigh. Insert gift card in top opening.