Simple Star Wreath
- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam, 9” wreath
- Cardstock: red, white, blue
- Crepe paper: red, white
- Mini toothpick flags, eight
- White curling ribbon, 20” length
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- Silver pen
- scissors, ruler, copy paper, pencil
Pattern - Star Wreath
- 1. Print out pattern onto copy paper. Cut three stars from red, blue, and white papers. Use silver pen to outline stars.
- 2. On back of each star, use pencil to draw lines from pattern. Fold stars on lines, creating dimensional look.
- 3. Wrap wreath with red crepe paper, covering all areas. Adhere ends. Cut white crepe paper in half lengthwise. Wrap wreath with white crepe paper, forming stripes. Adhere ends.
- 4. Adhere toothpick flags on wreath. Adhere stars, alternating colors, on wreath.
- 5. For hanger, tie curling ribbon on top of wreath. Knot ends.
- 1. For added sparkle and dimension, insert glitter chenille stems between paper stars, or add metallic paper sparklers in bunches.