Santa Hat Favors
- Cardstock or construction paper: green, red
- Cotton batting
- White pom-pom
- Thick craft glue
- Stapler and staples
- 1. Measure and cut 12" square of cardstock. Cut square in half creating two triangles. (Set one triangle aside for future project.) Roll other triangle into cone shape; use stapler and staples to secure.
- 2. Position cone upright on work surface. Trace base of cone on cardstock. Cut out shape.
- 3. Fill cone with candy or treats. Glue circle shape on bottom of cone. Let dry.
- 4. Gently bend top of cone so hat hangs. Glue small pom-pom on end of hat. Glue cotton batting around bottom of hat. Let dry.
- 5. For small elf hat, follow directions using 10" square of cardstock.