Pattern - San Phra Phum Spirit Houses
- 1. Wash and dry milk carton. Glue opening lid closed. Let dry.
- 2. On covered work surface, paint milk carton white (to cover markings). Let dry. Paint carton red. Let dry.
- 3. Print and cut out patterns. Use black marker to draw and color in center section of door.
- 4. Use gold marker or gold paint to outline windows and color in roof ornaments and house corners. Let dry.
- 5. Glue roof ornaments on top of carton and house corners on each side of carton. Glue windows on side of carton and door on one side of carton. Let dry.
- 6. Use gold marker or paint to draw crisscross lines on roof. Let dry.