Pattern - Reindeer Gift Holder
- 1. Wash and dry recycled carton. Measure and mark 5" from bottom of carton around three sides. Measure and mark 7" from bottom of carton on fourth side. Use scissors to cut top portions from four sides. Cut tallest portion of carton into point (for head).
- 2. Measure and cut brown paper to cover three short sides of carton. Run brown paper through paper crimper. Glue brown paper on carton. Let dry.
- 3. Print and cut out patterns. Cut patterns from paper and run through paper crimper.
- 4. Using photo as guide, glue hooves, legs, tummy, muzzle, arms, head, inner ears, and ears onto carton. Glue head on pointed area of carton. Glue pom-pom (nose) and wiggle eyes on head. For antlers, cut gold chenille stem in half. Bend chenille stem lengths and glue on back of head.
- 5. For sign, use black marker to write message on white paper. Glue message on holiday-print paper; trim edges. Glue message on front of carton. Tie small ribbon bow; glue bow below message.
- 6. Tie ribbon bow; glue bow on head. Wrap ribbon around neck; tie bow. Glue stars on ribbon.
- 7. Use black dimensional paint to dot muzzle. Let dry.
- 8. Fill carton with gifts, cards, or goodies.