Pattern - Polly The Parrot
- 1. Use plastic knife to cut small piece from plastic-foam balls (eyes). Glue eyes together on flat sections. Use rubber band to hold in place until dry. When dry, cut small hole in eyes.
- 2. Measure and cut red craft foam rectangle to cover oatmeal canister (body). Glue rectangle on body.
- 3. Print and cut out pattern. Glue wings on body, layering from bottom to top. Glue inside beak on outside beak. Glue beak on body.
- 4. Glue wiggle eyes in holes on eyes. Glue eyes on top of body.
- 5. Use black marker to draw nostrils on beak.
- 6. Glue or tape feather tips along top of body.