Pattern - Paper Plate Bunny Holder
- 1. Cut one paper plate in half. Set aside one half for pocket. Print and cut out pattern. Transfer pattern onto remaining half-plate. Cut ears from half-plate.
- 2. Use hole punch to punch two holes, 1/2" from center top and 1/2" apart, in remaining whole-plate. Cut chenille stem in half. Insert lengths through holes on plate; twist ends together on back.
- 3. For cheeks, cut two 2" pink cardstock circles. For nose, cut 1" pink cardstock triangle. Use scissors to round edges of nose. Glue cheeks, nose, and wiggle eyes on plate.
- 4. Use black marker to draw mouth, whiskers, and eyebrows.
- 5. Glue ears on back of plate. For pocket, glue half-plate on back of bunny's face. Let dry.
- 6. For hanger, measure and cut 12" ribbon length. Thread ribbon length through chenille stems on back of holder; tie ends together.