Pattern - Manny The Monkey
- 1. On covered work surface, paint paper plates brown. Let dry.
- 2. Print and cut out pattern. Cut head from brown paper and face from gold paper.
- 3. Have kids trace hands on brown paper (for monkey's hands) and feet on gold paper (for monkey's feet). Cut out.
- 4. Cut five hearts from red paper and one heart from purple paper.
- 5. Cut top from one paper plate. Use cut scrap for tail piece. Glue large cut paper plate on front of other plate, creating pocket.
- 6. Use brown marker to outline plates (body) and draw details on face. Glue eyes on face.
- 7. Glue hearts on tummy, hands on sides, and feet on bottom. Glue tail on back of body.
- 8. To hang, measure and cut 10" yarn length. Glue or staple yarn ends on back of body.