Pattern - Joseph & His Technicolor Dream Coat
- 1. Print and cut out patterns.
- 2. Glue sandals on back of feet. For sandal straps, cut two 1/2" jute twine lengths. Glue straps on top of feet. For headband, cut 3" jute twine length. Glue headband on hair.
- 3. Use black marker to draw details on feet and hands. Use cotton swab and pink chalk to blush cheeks.
- 4. For coat, measure and cut ribbon lengths same-size as coat. Glue ribbon lengths vertically on coat. Let dry. Trim edges even. For neck area, cut two small ribbon scraps. Glue ribbon scraps into "v" shape on neck. Let dry. Glue coat on body.
- 1. For a fun puppet, attach a jumbo craft stick or dowel on back of Joseph's body!