Pattern - Heart Sun Catcher
- 1. Print out pattern. Transfer pattern onto white copy paper.
- 2. Tape pattern on work surface. Remove paper backing from laminate sheet. Position laminate sheet, sticky side up, on pattern. Tape corners.
- 3. Cut tissue paper pieces. Position tissue paper pieces on pattern, pressing onto laminate sheet. Cover entire areas until desired color is achieved.
- 4. Cut black cardstock strips. Position black cardstock strips on pattern, pressing onto laminate sheet. Cover edges of tissue paper.
- 5. Remove paper backing from remaining laminate sheet. Position laminate sheet on top of pattern; press edges and smooth together. Trim edges if needed.
- 6. Use hole punch to punch two holes on top and three holes on bottom of sun catcher.
- 7. Measure and cut 16" length (hanger) and three 6" lengths (bead hangings) from fishing line. Thread beads onto smaller lengths; tie through holes on bottom. Thread hanger through holes on top; knot ends.