Pattern - Francesca The Frog
- 1. Cut top flaps from box. Trace mix cups on top edge of box. Cut box around mix cups, creating curved edge for face. Cut remaining three sides even with face.
- 2. On covered work surface, turn box over. Paint bottom of box green. Let dry.
- 3. Measure and cut green card stock to cover sides of box. Glue card stock pieces on box.
- 4. Print and cut out pattern. Use black marker to outline legs. Glue leg pieces on front of box.
- 5. Trace mix cup on black card stock. For eyelid, cut one black circle in half. Fringe edges. Glue eyelids on top of mix cups. Cut two small circles (pupils) from black cardstock. Glue pupils on plastic-foam balls (eyes).
- 6. Glue eyes inside mix cups. Glue mix cups on curved edge of face. Let dry.
- 7. Use black marker to add mouth, nostrils, and details on face.
- 8. Measure and cut 8" ribbon length. Tie ribbon bow. Glue bow on top of face.