Pattern - Felt Flower Centerpieces
- 1. Print and cut out patterns. Cut two of each flower. For orange flower center, cut 2" purple felt circle.
- 2. For stem, insert chenille stem between pairs of flowers. Adhere flower pairs together with edges even.
- 3. Adhere purple felt circle onto center of orange flower. Adhere blue pom-pom on center of orange flower, white pom-pom on center of bright pink flower, and yellow pom-pom on center of light blue flower. Let dry.
- 4. Remove label from thread spool. Measure and cut paper rectangle same size as spool. Adhere rectangle around spool.
- 5. Adhere stems inside top opening of spool. Tie ribbon bow around bottom of spool.
- 1. Create a grouping of forever flowers for a fun centerpiece design.