Pattern - Dutch Paper Shoes
- 1. Print and cut out pattern. Turn one shoe over for right and left pair.
- 2. Use paper punches to punch eight red or blue paper hearts (flowers) and eight 1" green or lt. blue paper circles (leaves). Cut leaf circles in half.
- 3. Use black marker to outline shoes, flowers, and leaves.
- 4. Glue flowers and leaves on shoes using photo as guide.
- 5. Use black marker to draw stems on flowers and details on shoes.
- 6. Use hole punch to punch holes in back top of shoes. Measure and cut 10" length of jute or white cording. Insert cording end through holes on shoes; knot ends together.