Pattern - Coffin Candy Boxes
- 1. Print and cut out pattern. Cut coffin shape from cereal box.
- 2. On covered work surface, paint coffin shape and jewelry box Citron Green (dracula), Lamp Black (skeleton), or Grape Juice (witch).
- 3. For faces, paint wooden circles: Grape Juice (dracula), Snow White (skeleton), or Citron Green (witch). Let dry. Paint teardrop (witch's nose) Avocado Green. Paint top of dracula's face (hair) black. Let dry.
- 4. Use black or white marker to outline faces. Glue wiggle eyes and witch's nose on faces. Use black marker to draw skeleton's teeth. For witch's hair, glue small amount black yarn on top of face.
- 5. Glue faces on center of coffin boxes. Glue coffin top on top of jewelry boxes.
- 6. Measure and cut 6" orange ribbon length. Tie ribbon bow; glue below face.
- 7. Use white or black marker to write "BOO," "EEK," or "RIP" on center of coffin. Let dry.