Ink pads: ColorBox Dark Brown Fluid Chalk (Clearsnap); VersaMagic Cloud White (Tsukineko)
Watercolor Wonder Crayons (Stampin’ Up!)
Fine-line permanent pens: Zig Chocolate (EK Success); White Gelly Roll (Sakura)
Stickles Christmas Red Glitter Glue (Ranger)
Computer with printer and Arial font
Creative Cutter Inspiration computerized cutting system (Pazzles) or envelope template
Marvy craft punches (Uchida): corner rounder; small flower
Sewing machine and white thread
1. Make pink top-fold card base. Use punch to round top corners. Ink card edges Dark Brown.
2. Stamp Dark Brown ice cream image on watercolor paper. Follow manufacturer's instructions to color image with watercolor crayons; let dry. Apply red glitter glue to cherry and green glitter to third ice cream scoop; let dry. Trim image to fit card and machine stitch edges; adhere to card.
3. Cut and adhere scalloped cardstock to fit bottom of card, allowing scallops to overhang edge. Ink edges white. Adhere gems to scallops.
4. Punch two small flowers from brown cardstock. Detail card and flowers with brown and white pen dots. Adhere gems to flower centers. Tie ribbon bow and adhere to cone; adhere one flower to center.
5. Print sentiment on white cardstock and cut into strips; mat on light brown cardstock and ink edges Dark Brown. Adhere sentiment and remaining flower to card.
6. Use cutting system or template to cut pink envelope; fold and assemble as indicated. Trim flap with scalloped cardstock; ink edges white and add white pen dots.