1. Use screwdriver to remove frame back. Lightly sand flat side. Use foam brush to apply thin coat of glue to frame back. Cut 4-1/2" square of light blue paper and adhere to surface; let dry.
2. Rough cut girl and fish images from collage sheets. Adhere images to lightweight cardboard and let dry completely; cut out with detail scissors.
3. Cut a few 3"-5" lengths of leaf ribbon and adhere to background for seaweed. Cut 4-1/2" square of tulle and adhere edges to background; let dry. Sponge all background edges with Blueberry and Foxglove inks; let dry.
4. Adhere fish images to background with foam tape. Mount two foam dots together to adhere large fish and girl so they pop from background.
5. Randomly stamp Blueberry bubbles over background around fish. Use computer to print words and cut into strips as shown; ink edges Foxglove. Glue words to background as shown. Highlight background here and there with glitter glue; let dry.
6. Cut and adhere thin strip of sandpaper to inside bottom edge of frame. Glue shells and beads to sandpaper to resemble aquarium. Replace decorated frame back.
1. Replace the little girl image with a photo cut-out of your own kid or grandkid.
2. Create a grouping of three or four mini shadowboxes and display together on the wall or a shelf. Stick to one theme or create at random.