Winter Sleigh Ride Card
Ecstasy Crafts Inc.
Reminiscent of Christmas past, this old-fashioned holiday greeting card is the perfect way to send Christmas wishes to family and friends. It's easy to create with Ecstasy Crafts products.
Winter Sleigh Ride
- Ecstasy Crafts Cardstock: Ivory (K290022), Denim (K290021), Moss Green (K290060), Dark Green (K290024), Beige (K290066)
- Ecstasy Crafts Marianne Design Pretty Paper Bloc Vintage Christmas (PK9097)
- Ecstasy Crafts Marianne Design Vintage Christmas Prints Cards 1 (VK9531)
- Ecstasy Crafts Marianne Design Bunch of Flowers Dark Red Christmas Roses (RB2221)
- Dark blue twine
- Ecstasy Crafts Nellie’s Press Boss Die-Cutting and Embossing Machine (NPB001) or any compatible die-cutting system
- Ecstasy Crafts Dies: Marianne Design Craftable Sled (CR1257); Dee’s Distinctively Dies Large Snow Covered Tree (IME027) and Christmas Stacker Tree (IME025); Decorative Rectangles Multi Frame Die (MFD048)
- Adhesives: Ecstasy Crafts Joy! Crafts Large Foam Pads (65000003), double-sided tape
- paper trimmer, scoring tool, ruler
- 1. Size is 7"x5".
- Winter Sleigh Ride Card
- 1. Make 7"x5" Ivory top-fold card.
- 2. Cut 6-3/4"x4-3/4" panel from Vintage Christmas paper; adhere to card front using double-sided tape.
- 3. To make frame, die cut one Decorative Rectangle Frame from Denim cardstock and one Straight Rectangle Frame from Moss Green cardstock. Layer and adhere frames to card as shown using double-sided tape.
- 4. Cut out Vintage Christmas Prints card image; adhere to frame.
- 5. Adhere frame slightly angled to top right of card front.
- 6. To make sled, die cut two Sleds from Beige cardstock. Using foam pads, layer die cuts together. Tie length of twine to sled as shown for pulling rope; adhere to card below frame.
- 7. To make tree, die cut Large Snow Covered Tree tree boughs from Dark Green cardstock. Die cut largest Christmas Stacker Tree triangle from Dark Green cardstock.
- 8. Adhere triangle to left side of card front. Layering from largest on bottom to smallest on top, adhere Christmas tree boughs to triangle shape using foam pads.
- 9. Fold two stamens in half and insert through center hole of two red flowers, and then through two colored leaves. Tape ends of stamens to back of rose. Using double-sided tape, adhere rose to card as shown.
- 1. Use the tree and sled die cuts on their own to create darling package tags. Embellish tags with Decorative Rectangle Frames.