Pattern - Winter Friends Treat Bags
- 1. Print out patterns. Cut patterns from cardstock.
- 2. Use circle punch to punch 5/8" circles as follows: two blue and two white (eyes), six pink (cheeks), two grey (polar bear inner ears), one black (polar bear nose). Punch six black 3/8" circles for pupils. In addition, punch two 1" white circles (polar bear ears), one 7/8" red circle (reindeer nose), and one 1-1/2" grey circle (polar bear muzzle).
- 3. For scarves, cut three 1-1/2"x3-1/2" rectangles from print paper. For ends, cut two additional 1"x2-1/2" rectangles from blue paper (polar bear) and one 1"x2-1/2" rectangle from green paper (penguin). Use pinking shears to fringe one short side on each scarf end.
- 4. Fold top of bag down about 2-1/4". Crease well. Adhere white oval (tummy) to black and brown bags and grey oval to white bag. Adhere scarves to top of creased bags as shown. Adhere matching ovals (heads) to top of bags. Adhere penguin's white face to black oval.
- 5. Adhere pupils to eyes and adhere to face. Adhere noses, cheeks, beak, and muzzle on faces. Draw line down bear's muzzle using marker.
- 6. For bear, adhere inner ears on ears; adhere on head. For reindeer, adhere ears and antlers to head. Insert red ribbon through hole on bell; tie knot. Use glue dot to adhere bell to reindeer's scarf. For penguin, adhere wings to sides of bag.
- 1. Use treat bags as a great way to gift grab bags at family parties or present gift cards or certificates.