Turtle Doves Card
Turtle Doves Card
- Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury Cardstock: Cranberry Tart, Fresh Asparagus, Ivory
- My Mind’s Eye Lost and Found Collection Christmas 6”x6” Paper Pad
- Pizzazz Aplenty Red Rhinestones: 2mm, 3mm
- Divine Twine Red/White Baker’s Twine
- Wild Orchid Crafts Poinsettia Mulberry Flower
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Nestabilities Labels Twenty Dies
- Martha Stewart Crafts Branch Punch
- Gina K. Designs My True Love Gave To Me Stamp Set
- Ink Pads: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, A-Muse Studios Cherry
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Sketch Markers
- Sakura of America Glaze Clear 3-D Ink Pen
- Adhesives: Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3-D Foam Squares
- paper trimmer, scoring board, scissors, ruler, pencil
- 1. Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" ivory top-fold card.
- 2. Cut tan dot paper to 4"x5-1/8"; mat on red cardstock. Tie twine around bottom of panel, knotting at left side. Adhere panel to card with foam squares.
- 3. Stamp black image onto ivory cardstock; color with markers. Die cut/emboss image into label shape. Adhere to card with foam squares.
- 4. Ink sentiment black and "2" red. Stamp sentiment onto ivory cardstock; trim to size. Mat sentiment on striped paper, aligning bottom edges and leaving very narrow patterned strip visible at top edge. Mat layered strip on red cardstock. Adhere to card.
- 5. Punch several branches from green cardstock. Adhere flower to card as shown, tucking and adhering branches under edges.
- 6. Add rhinestone accents to label shape as shown.
- 7. Color over red heart with glaze pen; let dry completely.
- 1. Use a clear, dimensional ink pen to add subtle shine to stamped designs. Add sparkle with tiny rhinestones.