Halloween will be here before you know it! This fun acrylic banner was created with a non-traditional floral look to reduce the scare factor for the little ones this Halloween.
- Clear Scraps 5-piece Acrylic Banner
- Graphic 45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe Collection Paper Pad, 8”x8”
- Gold adhesive pearls
- Orange glitter alphabet stickers
- Sheer black ribbon, 5/8”-wide
- Silhouette America Silhouette Cameo Electronic Cutting System and Samantha Walker SVG Digital Cutting Files: Flowers, Flourishes
- Xyron 5” Creative Station
- Xyron 3/16” High Tack Adhesive Dots
- Xyron 1/2” Double-Sided High Tack Tape
- Viva Décor Bronze Pearl Pen
- paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- 1. Size is 24" long.
- Trick-or-Treat Banner
- 1. Using Cameo Cutting System and digital cutting file, cut 45 flowers in three graduating sizes from assorted patterned papers.
- 2. Cut desired number of flourishes from green paper.
- 3. To give flowers dimension, bend and shape petal edges using fingers.
- 4. To assemble flowers, use Xyron 3/16" High Tack Adhesive Dots to adhere one small, one medium, and one large flower layer together.
- 5. Adhere pearl to center of each flower using Xyron 3/16" High Tack Adhesive Dots.
- 6. Peel protective film from both sides of each acrylic banner piece.
- 7. Cut five 3"x4" rectangles from desired patterned papers. Run each rectangle through Xyron 5" Creative Station; adhere patterned papers to banner as shown in photo. Trim excess paper using scissors.
- 8. Place small square of Xyron 1/2" Double-Sided High Tack Tape where flourishes are desired on banner pieces. Press flourishes over tape squares.
- 9. Using photo as guide, adhere assembled flowers to banner using Xyron 3/16" High Tack Adhesive Dots.
- 10. Adhere "TRICK OR TREAT" alphabet stickers to banner as shown.
- 11. Tie banner pieces together with sheer ribbon. Tie additional ribbon lengths to banner ends for hanger.
- 12. Add decorative pearl dots where desired using pearl pen; let dry.
- 1. For a brighter version of this banner, cut flowers and flourishes from purple, lime, and orange papers. Tie banner pieces together using playful Halloween ribbon or baker's twine.