Textured Holiday Ornaments
sizes: tree, 4"x6-1/2"; wreath, 4-1/2"; candy cane, 5-1/2"
- Creative Hands text-UR Foam: Green Fish Scale, Green Terry, White Dots, Red Dots
- Creative Hands Foam: Green, Yellow, Brown
- Pom-poms, 1/4”, eight
- Red rhinestones, 5mm, nine
- Ribbon: red, 1”-wide; red/green/gold, 1/2”-wide
- Gold cording, 10” lengths, three
- Hole punch, 1/8”
- Adhesives: Beacon Adhesives Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive; Creative Hands 3-D Space-UR Stickers, nine
Pattern - Textured Holiday Ornaments
- 1. Print out patterns. Trace and cut out patterns on wrong side of foam.
- 2. For tree, adhere only tips of trees together. Press two stickers under top section of tree and three stickers under center section. Adhere star to top of tree and trunk to back. Randomly adhere pom-poms (ornaments) on tree.
- 3. For wreath, adhere medium wreath to large wreath. Use four stickers to adhere small wreath to medium wreath. Tie red ribbon bow; trim ends. Adhere bow to top of small wreath. Adhere red rhinestones (berries) as shown to small wreath.
- 4. For candy cane, adhere red foam pieces to white candy cane as shown on pattern. Tie red/green/gold ribbon bow; adhere to candy cane.
- 5. To finish, use hole punch to punch hole on top of each ornament. Thread gold cording through hole and knot ends.
- 1. Trace pattern shapes onto cardstock or manila file folder. Cut out shapes and have kids use as tracers when cutting pattern pieces.