- White cardstock (Georgia Pacific)
- Papers: scalloped notebook (Creative Imaginations); text (7gypsies); brown/aqua floral grid (Deja Views by C Thru Ruler Co.); white glitter (Doodlebug Designs)
- Blue satin ribbon (Offray)
- Flowers: paper (Prima); felt (K&Company)
- Tiny glitter brads or glitter glue
- Scroll stamps (BasicGrey)
- Ink pads: ColorBox Creamy Brown Fluid Chalk (Clearsnap); VersaMagic Cloud White (Tsukineko)
- Permanent pens: Chocolate Zig Memory System Writer (EK Success); White Gelly Roll (Sakura)
- Die-cutting systems: Creative Cutter and downloadable Classic Heart (Pazzles); Cricut Expression and Graphically Speaking Cartridge (ProvoCraft)
- Small heart punch (Uchida)
- Sewing machine with white thread
- 1. Make white 4-1/2"x5" card base. Cover front with scalloped notebook paper. Sponge brown ink around edges; stamp scrolls in opposite corners. Machine stitch edges.
- 2. Use Creative Cutter to cut large text heart and smaller brown/aqua heart. Cut text heart in half and sponge edges brown; sponge brown heart edges white.
- 3. Cut white cardstock circle to fit upper portion of brown heart; adhere and trim edges. Stamp circle with brown scroll and sponge ink around edges. Write "love love love you" around edge.
- 4. Adhere heart layers to card; machine stitch edges. Use Expression machine to cut "SWEET" from white glitter paper. Adhere to card.
- 5. Tie and adhere ribbon bow. Punch white glitter heart and adhere to bow center. Adhere paper and felt flowers to card; insert tiny brads through paper flower centers or embellish with glitter glue.
- 6. Use pens to add detail dots here and there.