Steampunk Boo Card
Steampunk Boo Card
- Core’dinations Cardstock: CoreColor Collection Rustic, Core Essentials Collection Stormy Gray
- Authentique Enchanted Collection Glowing Paper
- Basic Grey Mixed Brads
- Bo Bunny Et Cetera Buttons
- Flowers: black silk, white paper
- Stamps: Inkadinkado Steampunk Boo, small numbers
- Sizzix Big Shot Die-Cutting System
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies: Standard Circles LG, Beaded Circles
- Stampin’ Up! Decorative Label Punch
- Black chalk ink pad
- Sakura of America Glaze 3-D Black Pen
- Adhesives: Elmer’s CraftBond All Purpose Glue Stick, foam squares, clear dots
- paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, scoring board, pencil, paper piercer and mat
- 1. Die cut largest beaded circle from gray cardstock. Ink edges black; set aside.
- 2. Make 4-1/2"x4-1/2" top-fold card from orange cardstock. Placing fold just inside cutting line of largest circle die, die cut round card.
- 3. Using next largest die, die cut one circle from houndstooth side of paper and one circle from gray cardstock. Ink edges of houndstooth circle black; adhere to orange card. Adhere gray circle inside card.
- 4. With fold at top, punch label shape from center of card. Adhere card to gray beaded circle.
- 5. Punch label shape from large cardstock scrap. Place cardstock over card as mask, aligning punched shapes. Carefully stamp black sentiment in opening. Trace over bat with glossy ink pen; let dry completely.
- 6. Cut long, narrow strip from dot side of paper. Fold strip in half around left side of card front, but do not adhere; trim ends in a "v" shape. Remove paper "ribbon" and ink edges black. Fold ribbon around card again, spot gluing to secure. Pierce hole through ribbon and insert brad.
- 7. Lightly ink white paper flower black. Layer and adhere flowers to left side of card with clear dots. Adhere glitter button to center with clear dot.
- 8. Stamp black "31" onto gray cardstock scrap; cut to size and ink edges black. Adhere number to left side of card with foam square.
- 1. Trace over part of the stamp image with glossy, three-dimensional ink to add subtle texture and shine to this design.