Pattern - Santa Treat Bag
- 1. Print out patterns. Cut patterns from paper and craft foam.
- 2. Punch 2" circle from peach paper (face) and two 5/8" circles from red paper (cheeks). Use hole punch to punch hole from peach paper (nose).
- 3. Fold down top corners of bag 2", forming point in center (for hat top).
- 4. Adhere beard onto front of bag. Adhere face 1-3/4" from bottom of bag on beard. Adhere eyes, mustache, cheeks, and eyebrows on face. Adhere nose on face using foam square.
- 5. Adhere hat brim above face on hat bottom. Adhere glitter circle on point of hat.
- 6. Open bag and fill with treats; refold hat to hat point to close.
- 1. When working with younger kids, pre-cut paper and glitter foam shapes beforehand and have kids adhere and decorate bags.