Rubber Stamper Studio: Delia Wrap Journal
sizes: by the sea, 4-1/8"x5-1/2"; sands of time, 4"x4-1/2"; tea time 3-5/8"x6-1/8"
By The Sea Card
Sands of Time
Tea Time Card
- Blank journal
- Dixie Deli Wrap (Georgia Pacific)
- Inkssentials Gloss Paper (Ranger)
- Neutral cardstock and/or text-weight paper
- SANDS OF TIME CARD:
- Striped ribbon (Bobbin Ribbon)
- Circular brass clip
- TEA TIME CARD:
- White polyester lace
- Ivory embroidery floss
- Heart-shaped button
- Inkssentials tools (Ranger): Non-Stick Craft Sheet; Heatit Craft Tool; Cut n’ Dry Foam Pad/Nibs (Ranger)
- Inkssentials Matte Accents (Ranger)
- Spray bottle of water
- Paper towels
- BY THE SEA CARD:
- Clear Polyshrink (Lucky Squirrel)
- Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabbers (Ranger): Aqua; Cool Pearl; Lemonade
- Ink pads (Ranger): Adirondack Dye in Purple Twilight, Terra Cotta, Butterscotch, Stream and Pool; Sepia Archival; Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Antique Linen and Vintage Photo
- Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Embossing Powder (Ranger)
- By the Sea photo stamp set (Oxford Impressions)
- SANDS OF TIME CARD:
- Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabbers (Ranger): Willow; Peach Bellini; Mountain Rose
- Ink pads (Ranger): Adirondack Red Pepper Dye; Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Antique Linen, Walnut Stain and Vintage Photo
- Photo stamps: Family Album set (Oxford Impressions); Eternity Slab (Postmoder Design)
- TEA TIME CARD:
- Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabbers (Ranger): Juniper; Clover; Stream; Pink Sherbet
- Ink pads (Ranger): Jet Black Archival; Adirondack Dye in Clover and Shell Pink; Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Antique Linen, Vintage Photo and Black Soot
- Afternoon Tea photo stamp set (Oxford Impressions)
- Tweezers and sewing needle
- 1. Place small amounts of Acrylic Paint Dabbers on non-stick craft sheet. Add water to create thin wash of paint. Sponge paint on deli wrap; heat set with craft tool. Iron deli wrap, paint side down, if smooth surface is desired.
- 2. Trim deli wrap to fit around outside cover of journal, front and back, allowing 1/4" excess at each edge; adhere wrap to journal. Miter and fold corners to inside covers; adhere to covers. Apply Distress Ink to cover edges using Cut ‘n Dry Foam.
- 3. For inner covers, cut cardstock pieces 1/8" smaller all around than cover; adhere panels over deli wrap edges.
- 4. Stamp photo image on gloss paper with Archival or Adirondack Dye ink. Use Cut ‘n Dry Nibs to tint images with dye inks, if desired. Use foam to blend Distress Ink around photo edges in circular motion. Trim and adhere images to cover.
- By The Sea Card
- 1. Stamp Sepia Bathing Beauty and Deck Chairs; tint image using dye inks. Ink edges Vintage Photo. Cut out or tear images as shown. Stamp Sepia sentiment on torn deli wrap scrap. Adhere chairs and word strip to journal. Ink bottom of word strip Antique Linen; sprinkle with embossing powder and heat set for look of sand. Adhere woman image with adhesive dots. Ink journal edges and spine, and sand area, Vintage Photo. Stamp Sepia seashells and starfish on shrink plastic; cut out and heat to shrink. Adhere to cover with Matte Accents.
- Sands of Time Card
- 1. Stamp Red Pepper sentiment on cream cardstock and women on gloss paper. Tear photo stamp edges, leaving white border; ink edges of photo image Antique Linen and torn paper edges Walnut Stain. Edge sentiment strip Walnut Stain. Adhere pieces to journal, tucking folded ribbon under photo. Adhere clip with Matte Accents. Edge journal and spine Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain.
- Tea Time Card
- 1. Stamp Jet Black woman and business card image on gloss paper. Tear woman photo edges, leaving white border. Tint woman's blouse Shell Pink. Ink edges of both photo images Antique Linen. Ink torn edges of woman Vintage Photo and edges of business card Black Soot. Adhere images to cover. Ink lace Antique Linen and Vintage Photo. In well-ventilated area, use heat tool to shrink lace and create vintage-looking holes. Use tweezers to shape lace as it shrinks. Thread heart button with embroidery floss and sew through lace. Adhere lace to cover with Matte Accents.