1. For body, cut top from 9" plate. For arms and legs, cut two 2-1/2"-wide strips from center of four 9" plates (for total of eight strips).
2. For feet and bottom part of body, cut two 7" plates in half. (Note: Three halves will be needed.)
3. For fingers, make four slits in bottom arm pieces. For toes, make three slits in sides of feet.
4. Punch or cut three 1-1/4" black paper circles (eyes and nose). Adhere eyes and nose to 7" plate (head).
5. Punch 1/8" holes in nose and eyes; attach paper fasteners.
6. Outline bones with marker using photo as guide.
7. Punch 1/8" holes in bottom of head, top corners of rounded body pieces, 2-1/2" from ends of center body piece, on ends of arm and leg bones, and on corner of feet bones. Attach paper fasteners to bones connecting body pieces.
8. To hang, punch hole on top edge of head. Thread cording through hole and knot ends together.
1. Substitute decorative-edge scissors with regular scissors.