Our Crazy Dog Mini Album
Our Crazy Dog Mini Album
Inside View of Album
- Mini album, 4”x4” (Making Memories)
- Cardstock (WorldWin Papers): White; Yellow; Apricot; Orange; Light Blue
- Aqua/Dark Aqua double-sided mulberry paper (The Paper Co.)
- Chipboard: Raw Chipboard (Memory Boutique); Alphabet, Thank You Slides (Colorbok)
- Orange Punch-Out Tags (Colorbok)
- Metal Dog Clip (Making Memories)
- Tulip APL Mini Dog Iron-On Applique (Duncan)
- Assorted coordinating ribbons and buttons
- Photographs, trimmed to size
- See-D’s stamp sets (Inque Boutique/ Darice): Circle Words; Dog Lover; Friends Word Search Mini; In Stitches
- Ink pads: Whispers Archival in Orange, Butterscotch, Azure Seas and Black (Inque Boutique/Darice); VersaMark (Tsukineko)
- Strokes Orange marker (Inque Boutique/Darice)
- Gel pens: pastel Souffle set (Sakura); Uniball Signo White (Sanford)
- Cloud Paper Edgers (Fiskars)
- Scalloped Circle punch (Stampin’ Up!)
- Adhesives (Glue Arts): Glue Glider Max Applicator with 1” High-Tack Adhesive Cartridge; Glue Ring Premium Adhesive; Crop & Glue Squares, Micro Squares and Ribbon Adhesive
- 1. Note: Instructions are for outside cover. Embellish inner pages as desired, using photos as guide.
- 2. Cut sixteen 1" yellow ribbon lengths. Using Glue Glider Max Applicator, apply adhesive strip across top of mini album front cover. Working left to right, attach one end of ribbon to top edge, make loop and attach other end of ribbon to lower portion of adhesive. Repeat until edge is filled, keeping loops same size. Repeat on bottom edge using tangerine ribbon.
- 3. Using Cloud scissors, cut 1"x4" tangerine and yellow strips. Adhere tangerine strip to outside edge of front cover using Glue Glider Max; set aside yellow strip.
- 4. Open album flat, cover up. Cut mulberry paper piece to fit across both covers; adhere using Glue Glider Max. Adhere yellow strip to outside edge of back cover; cover seam with ribbon, using Crop & Glue Ribbon Adhesive.
- 5. Adhere small photo and Joy punch-out tag to back cover using Glue Ring Premium Adhesive. Edge scallop raw chipboard photo corner with orange marker and cover with orange cardstock using same adhesive; adhere to back cover over top left corner of photo using Glue Glider Max.
- 6. Stamp Butterscotch "Cute as a Button" on white cardstock; punch into scalloped circle. Adhere to center of front cover with Glue Ring Adhesive. Stamp Butterscotch dog house on tangerine cardstock; cut out and adhere to cover using same adhesive. Detail house with white gel pen. Adhere appliqué with same adhesive.
- 7. Insert sheer floral ribbon through orange chipboard slide; trim ends. Adhere slide to cover using Crop & Glue Adhesive Squares. Remove words from alphabet sheet and adhere "our crazy dog" to front cover using Crop & Glue Micro Adhesive Squares.