1. Remove ribbon from album and replace with ribbon of choice. Cut two 1"x4-1/8" red cardstock strips and punch one long edge with scallop punch; adhere to edges of front and back album covers using Adhesive Lines.
2. Adhere circle paper to cover using Glue Glider Max Applicator. Cut 1"x8-1/4" floral strip and adhere 1/4" from bottom edge of cover using same adhesive.
3. Type "Not-So-Secret Recipes" into Xyron Design Disc Maker; use Design Runner and accessory kit ruler to print onto cream cardstock. Cut wording into 1/2"x8-1/4" strip and insert decorative brads between word groups; adhere to center of floral strip using Adhesive Lines. Adhere polka dot ribbon around cover using same adhesive.
4. Type "Family" into the Disc Maker, print and trim; adhere to cover as shown using Glue Rings. Hand-cut a small arrow from black cardstock and adhere between "Secret" and "Recipes" as shown using same adhesive.
5. Stamp chef and "from the kitchen of" images onto cream cardstock; color with markers and cut out. Personalize label with your name. Adhere label to upper right corner; adhere buttons using Micro Adhesive Squares. Adhere chef to left side using foam adhesive dots.
1. Instructions are for outside cover. Embellish inner pages as desired, using photos as guide.