Twinkling H20’s watercolors (LuminArte, Inc.): Pewter; Iridescent Gold; Solar Gold
Plastic palette and small paintbrush
1. Make Dark Sky card base. Cut a 3-3/4"x4" white cardstock piece. Following manufacturer's instructions, use stamp positioner to stamp black Cinnamon image on cardstock; heat emboss with clear powder.
2. Stamp Cinnamon a second time on white copy paper and cut out leg that is fully extended to create a mask. Position mask over leg on cardstock and stamp Fresh Green dots along the bottom. Stamp Baby Blue, Royal Blue and Opera Pink flowers on green dot stems. Remove mask.
3. Using stamp positioner, stamp "make a wish" with black ink and heat emboss with clear powder.
4. To color image, apply Tombow markers to plastic palette and lift color with a damp paintbrush; apply to image. Let dry. Apply Pewter watercolor paint to flowers, girl's blouse, purse and icing on cake. Apply Iridescent Gold to girl's hair and candle glow. Mat image on 3-7/8"x4-1/8" Petunia cardstock piece.
5. Using stamp positioner, stamp border on 3/4"x3-3/4" white cardstock strip. Color with markers; let dry. Apply Pewter paint to stripes and Solar gold to flowers. Mat image on 7/8"x3-7/8" Petunia cardstock strip.
6. Adhere matted images to card front. Adhere yellow crystal to center of each flower on border strip. Apply Yellow glitter glue to candle flame and to flower centers along bottom of card. Apply Crystal glitter glue around edges of Cinnamon-stamped panel. Let dry.