Liberty and Sparklers Card
Sparkling silver glitter embossing powder is almost as much fun as the real thing on this glitzy 4th of July greeting!
Liberty and Sparklers
- Cardstock: white, red, kraft
- SRM Stickers We've Got Your Border Birthday Stickers
- Gems: light blue, red
- Light blue satin ribbon
- Gourmet Rubber Stamps Liberty and Sparklers Stamp
- Embossing ink pad
- American Crafts Zing! Silver Glitter Finish Embossing Powder
- Tombow Marker (#443)
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam dots
- paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, heat tool
- 1. Make 5-1/2"x4" white top-fold card. Tie blue ribbon into bow around card front, positioning bow at left side.
- 2. Apply stars border sticker across bottom edge of card; trim ends flush.
- 3. Ink sparklers portion of stamp with embossing ink and stamp onto kraft cardstock; heat emboss with silver powder. Clean and dry stamp.
- 4. Ink sentiment on stamp with blue marker; stamp sentiment beneath sparklers. Trim panel to 3-1/4"x2-1/4". Adhere alternating red and blue gems to sparklers.
- 5. Cut 4"x3" red panel. Adhere image panel to red panel with paper adhesive. Adhere layered panels to card with foam dots.
- 1. Rub cardstock with an anti-static embossing bag before stamping and heat embossing; it prevents powder from straying beyond the image area.