High 5 Card
High 5 Card
- Cardstock: scalloped black (Bazzill Basics); white (Georgia Pacific)
- Papers: Dutch Girl Audrey (Cosmo Cricket); Paper Pizazz black polka dot (Hot Off the Press)
- Chipboard buttons (Cutesy Glam Designs)
- Pearl stickers (K&Company)
- White satin ribbon
- Thin twine
- Ultrafine white/iridescent glitter (Martha Stewart Crafts)
- Ink pads: ColorBox Charcoal Fluid Chalk (Clearsnap); VersaMagic Cloud White (Tsukineko)
- Permanent pens: Black Zig Memory System Writer (EK Success); White Gelly Roll (Sakura)
- Cricut Expression die-cutting system and Graphically Speaking Cartridge (ProvoCraft)
- Sewing machine with white thread
- 1. Make white 4"x5-1/4" card base. Cover front with scalloped black cardstock.
- 2. Cut smaller Audrey paper piece; sponge edges with white ink. Tie ribbon in a bow around paper and adhere to card. Machine stitch three sides.
- 3. Die cut flower from blue side of Audrey paper; remove petals on right side and sponge tips Charcoal. Tie twine through chipboard button; adhere to flower center. Adhere pearls down petal centers.
- 4. Die cut "HIGH5" from white cardstock and polkadot paper. Cut "5" from polka-dot die cut and sponge edges white; adhere to white die cut. Lightly brush letters with glue and sprinkle with glitter; let dry.
- 5. Adhere elements to card. Adhere three large pearls to scallops at bottom edge.
- 6. Use pens to add detail dots here and there.