Bella Blvd. Finally Fall Collection Papers: Apple Holler, one sheet; Cute Cuts, two sheets
Bella Blvd. Stickers: Finally Fall Collection Alpha + Bits Stickers, Sophisticates Collection Quattrofina Salt Water & Pacific Alpha
Punches: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Martha Stewart Crafts Double Loop Weave Deep Edge Punch
Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam tape
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil
1. Make 5-1/2"x4-1/4" white top-fold card. Cut and adhere 5-1/2"x4-1/4" kraft cardstock panel to card front.
2. Use 1/2" setting on punch to round card corners.
3. Cut and adhere 5-1/2"x2-1/4" brown dot paper strip to center of card.
4. Punch loop strip from orange cardstock; trim to 5-1/2" length and adhere to dot strip.
5. Cut 4-7/8"x1-7/8" green apple paper strip; trim ends to make banner. Adhere banner to card as shown.
6. Detail cut grid clouds from both Cute Cuts sheets; adhere to center of card with foam tape. Detail cut two brown outline leaves; adhere to clouds. Detail cut large pumpkin; adhere to clouds with foam tape.
7. Use aqua round and rectangular letter stickers to spell "Happy Harvest" on pumpkin. Adhere "blessings" sticker from Alpha & Bits sheet below letters.
1. For a quick Thanksgiving hostess gift, adhere the pumpkin cut-out to a kraft gift tag, add sticker sentiment, and tie to a bottle of wine with rustic twine or a strip of burlap.