2. Cut smaller patterned paper panel; sponge edges orange and brown.
3. Cut 6" tulle length; spot glue across center of paper panel, folding ends to back. Adhere panel to card.
4. Sponge surface of tag charcoal; sponge edges black.
5. Tear edges from fabric measuring tape to create frayed effect. Cut length of measuring tape approximately twice length of tag.
6. Thread one end of measuring tape through hole in tag, leaving 1" tail visible. Finger pleat opposite end and spot glue to tag, folding raw ends to back. Sew line of black straight stitches down center of measuring tape to secure. Adhere tag to card with double-sided tape.
7. Stamp black image onto cream cardstock. Color with pencils as desired. Detail cut image, including straight pins at upper right. Add orange decorative stitching here and there. Adhere image to card with foam squares; add gems to pin ends.
8. Adhere charms and button with liquid glue; let dry.
1. For another layer of texture, cut or tear tag shape from canvas or burlap in place of the manila shipping tag.