Floral Favor Boxes
Use a Lifestyle Crafts basket die set to make darling favor boxes perfect for every occasion; simply change paper and embellishments to suit the event theme.
Floral Favor Boxes
- Cardstock, scraps
- Papers: Close To My Heart Chantilly Paper Packet, Anna Griffin Silver Damask Paper
- White tissue paper
- Eyelet Outlet Brads: Aqua Sparkle, Pearl
- Die-cutting system and dies: Lifestyle Crafts Basket, Spellbinders Donna Salazar Rose Creations
- Circle punch, 1/2”
- Imagine Crafts Tsukineko Brilliance Silver Ink Pad
- Ranger Stickles Stardust Glitter Glue
- Adhesives: Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Paper Glue, glue gun and sticks
- paper trimmer, scoring board, scissors, ruler, pencil, paper piercer and mat, sponge dauber
- 1. Follow manufacturer's instructions to die cut box and lid from desired paper. Fold and assemble box, adhering tabs with paper glue. Let dry.
- 2. To create paper rosette, cut 1"x8-1/2" paper strip. Score strip every 1/4". Accordion fold strip, adhere ends together, and push shape flat. Weight with book.
- 3. Punch two 1/2" circles from cardstock scraps. Use glue gun to adhere one circle to back of rosette. Pierce hole through center of second circle and insert brad. Adhere circle to front of rosette, and rosette to box, using glue gun. Highlight rosette edges with glitter glue; let dry.
- 4. To create tissue flower, die cut multiple blossom layers from six to eight layers of tissue paper. Separate tissue layers and carefully sponge edges with silver ink.
- 5. Layer blossoms onto pearl brad, working from smallest to largest sizes. Reverse direction of some blossoms to create fuller flower. (Note: Die creates hole in center of each layer; if hole is not visible, pierce with piercing tool.)
- 6. Gently ruffle petal edges with fingers. Adhere blossom to box using glue gun.
- 1. For playful kids' party favors, use bright papers and swap dimensional stickers for floral embellishments.