size: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4"
- Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper Brown and Cream; Arjo Wiggins Cryogen White Curious Iridescent
- Prima Madeline Collection Paper
- Brown satin ribbon
- Heartfelt Creations PreCut Stamp Sets: Flirty Fleurs, Cross & Lilies
- Die-cutting system and Spellbinders for Heartfelt Creations Dies: Layered Scalloped Posy, Posy Patch
- Ink Pads: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Walnut Stain
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Markers: E40, R81, R83, R85, R89, YG91, YG95, YG97
- Art Institute Glitter Art Glitter Mixes: Gala Glitz Brown, Elements Earth Textures Tailings
- Adhesives: Art Institute Glitter Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive, Scor-Pal 1/8" Scor-Tape, Therm O Web Zots Medium Clear Dots
- paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil
- 1. Make 5-1/2"x4-1/4" cream top-fold card. Cut patterned paper to fit card front; set aside.
- 2. Die cut large Layered Scalloped Posy Patch shape from brown cardstock. Using Designer Dries Clear Adhesive, adhere die cut to left side of paper. Using Scor-Tape, adhere satin ribbon around left edge of paper. Adhere paper to card.
- 3. Using black ink, stamp both images from Flirty Fleurs set onto Cryogen White cardstock. In addition, stamp eight single posies onto separate areas of cardstock.
- 4. Using photos as a guide, color images with markers. Detail cut both bouquets with scissors. Die cut remaining flowers using Posy Patch die.
- 5. Adhere both bouquets directly to card front with Designer Dries Clear Adhesive. Adhere single posies to card with clear dots to add dimension.
- 6. Using Designer Dries Clear Adhesive, adhere Gala Glitz and Elements to flower center; let dry completely.
- 7. Using brown ink, stamp "Hugs" sentiment near top of card.
- 1. Try adding dimensional glitter mixes to flower centers for incredible sparkle and unexpected texture.