1. Follow manufacturer's instructions to apply Glue & Seal over surface of glass bottle; see Photo 1. Let dry.
2. Apply generous coat of Clear Rock Candy crackle paint over surface of bottle; see Photo 2. Let dry; cracks will appear as paint dries.
3. Fit ink applicator with foam pad. Apply several drops of Butterscotch alcohol ink and alcohol blending solution to pad. Apply ink over surface of bottle using blotting motion, twisting applicator for subtle variation. Let dry. See Photo 3.
4. Fit ink applicator with felt pad. Use applicator to apply Walnut Stain ink over crackled surface of bottle; cracks will appear darker than surrounding area.
5. Apply crystal pearl flourish stickers to bottle as shown; see Photo 4.
6. Follow manufacturer's instructions to melt UTEE in melting pot. Dip mini roses into hot UTEE, and then place on non-stick craft sheet to dry. Cut stems from flowers. Use clear dots to adhere three flowers to bottom right corner of bottle front.
7. Stamp Coffee sentiment onto vanilla cardstock. Die cut into oval tag; sponge edges Gathered Twigs. Adhere tag into bookplate using Glossy Accents; let dry. Join charm to bottom of bookplate using link from chain. Adhere bookplate to bottle with clear dots. Adhere three more roses to top of bookplate.
8. Tie tulle around bottle neck. Adhere knob to top of bottle with Glossy Accents; let dry.
9. Cut 40" seam binding length. Working over non-stick craft sheet, dye seam binding using Brushed Corduroy stain. Crumple ribbon and dry with heat tool. Tie ribbon into double-loop bow around bottle neck.
1. Change ink and embellishment colors to create other seasonal home accents. Choose red, green, or gold for the holidays. Try lavender, pink, or mint green for spring decorating.