Craft punches: Scalloped Circle (Stampin’ Up!); 1-3/4” circle; Threading Water edge (Fiskars)
Inkssentials White Opaque Pen (Ranger)
Paper trimmer with perforating and scoring blades
Double-sided tape, 1/4”
1. Cut 2-1/2"x8" patterned paper piece. From one short end, score at 3-1/4", 3-1/2", 7-1/4" and 7-1/2". Fold on score lines.
2. Use Threading Water punch to edge punch a piece of black cardstock. Trim scalloped piece to 3/4"x2-1/2" and adhere to inside edge of lower matchbook flap.
3. Print "Things to" along short end of cards using word-processing software and optional template at www.avery.com. Be sure text prints vertically.
4. Stamp Peach Bellini dots along long edge of each card. Stamp Tangelo "Remember" at top under printed text. Using perforating trimmer blade, perforate each card 3/4" from bottom edge. Follow manufacturer's instructions to break apart cards.
5. Using double-sided tape, tape all cards together at bottom below perforated line. Tape card stack to inside back of matchbook. Tape inside of lower matchbook flap to front of card stack below perforated line. This assembly method allows cards to be torn out of book individually as needed.
6. Fold front flap into matchbook slot. Punch scalloped circle from cardstock and regular circle from polka dot side of paper; adhere layers and adhere to matchbook.
7. Adhere two flower layers to punched circle. Adhere metal grommet and orange gem to flower center.