Pattern - Box Measurements
- 1. Stamp images on cards. Color in using watercolor crayons and waterbrush; let dry. Follow manufacturer's instructions to break apart cards.
- 2. Cut as many 2"x3-1/2" patterned paper pieces as you have cards; adhere to card backs with Mod Podge applied with foam brush. Let dry completely. Use punch to round corners of each card.
- 3. Following manufacturer's instructions, apply laminating sheets to image side of cards; trim to size.
- 4. Create box using pattern. Paper piece starts out 5-1/8"x9-3/4". Use 1" circle punch to create notch at left edge. Use corner rounder on corners marked with arrows to ease assembly. Cut box on solid lines and fold on dashed lines. Fold and assemble box. Glue B panels to inside of E panel. Glue D flaps to insides of C panels. Glue A panels to outside of C panels. Apply laminating sheet to outside of finished box, including flap.
- 5. Stack cards and wrap with tissue paper; insert cards in box.