DC: Part 2 - Save the Date
Save the Date
Inside of Envelope
- Matte White Postcards (Avery)
- Light blue textured cardstock
- 5th Avenue Collection papers (Making Memories)
- 5th Avenue Borders and Tags Stickers (Making Memories)
- Wizard Software (Avery)
- Harlequin and Accessories stamp set (Flourishes LLC)
- Memento ink pads (Tsukineko): Sky Blue; New Sprout
- Nestabilities Labels One die and compatible die-cutting system
- Corner rounder punch
- Computer and printer
- 1. Cut 4-1/4"x5-1/2" light blue cardstock piece. Embellish center with border stickers.
- 2. Use software to print "Save the Date" on another piece of light blue cardstock; die cut into smallest label shape. Adhere die cut to label-type sticker. Adhere to card.
- 3. Use software to print wording on back of full sheet of postcards. Stamp Sky Blue harlequin background along left edge of each postcard. Stamp centers New Sprout.
- 4. Separate perforated postcards. Adhere paper piece to front of postcard. Round corners.
- 5. To make envelope liner, either photocopy envelope and decrease in size by 30% to use as a template, or trace open envelope onto desired paper and cut out shape, 3/4" within traced lines. Score liner along flap edge and adhere inside envelope.