Birthday Wishes Candle Card & Gift Bag
Midwest Products Co., Inc.
sizes: card, 5"x6-1/2"; bag, 8-1/2" tall
- White card blank with envelope, 5”x7” (Royal & Langnickel)
- White gift bag
- The Summer Stack patterned pack (Die Cuts With a View)
- Aircraft Grade Birch Plywood, 1/32”x6”x12” (Midwest Products Co., Inc.)
- Cellfoam 88, 3mmx11-1/2”x11-1/2” (Midwest Products Co., Inc.)
- Clear Colored PVC Super Sheets (Midwest Products Co., Inc.): Orange; Blue; Pink
- Birthday Sentiments Rub-Ons, two sheets (Royal & Langnickel)
- Sunburst Rainbow ribbon, 3/8” (Offray)
- Fun Wire, 24-gauge (Toner Plastics): Icy Blue Fizzy; Icy Grape Soda; Icy Fruit Punch
- Americana Acrylic Paints (DecoArt): Pineapple; Saffron Yellow
- Square shader (#150-12SG) Brush (Royal & Langnickel)
- Hobby & Craft Ruler (Midwest Products Co., Inc.)
- Sizzix Die-Cut Machine and Dies (Ellison): Candles; Traditional Combo Tags #2
- Adhesives (Beacon Adhesives): Zip-Dry Paper Glue; Hold the Foam Glue
- 1. Cover bag and card front with patterned papers as shown; adhere pieces with paper glue. Embellish envelope with paper strip.
- 2. Die cut five large candles each from Cellfoam and assorted PVC sheets; cut flames from PVC die cuts. Die cut medium-sized tag from plywood and two patterned papers; adhere papers to each side of tag and set aside.
- 3. Basecoat Cellfoam candle flames Saffron Yellow; let dry. Side load brush with Pineapple, dipping other corner of brush into water to "float" color across bottom of each flame; let dry.
- 4. Place PVC candles over Cellfoam candles and wrap with coordinating wire. Using foam glue, glue candles to card and bag.
- 5. Loosely cut rub-ons from sheets and apply to finished pieces as shown. Apply a "Make a Wish" rub-on to both sides of tag; tie to gift bag handle with ribbon. Place tissue inside bag.
- 6. Apply a rub-on sentiment to inside of card.