- SRM Stickers Tubes
- Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury White Cardstock
- Echo Park Paper Co. Papers: Happy Days Collection Red/Yellow; Playground Collection Jump Rope, Stride/Swing, Ball/Splash
- White paper shred
- SRM Stickers Stickers: Say It With Stickers Birthday, We've Got Your Invite Party Time, We've Got Your Border Birthday
- The Twinery Caribbean Baker's Twine
- Fine elastic cord
- Silhouette of America Silhouette Cutting System and Samantha Walker Party Hat Cutting File
- Permanent black journaling pen
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam tape, double-sided tape
- paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, hole punch
- Party Hat
- 1. Cut hat from red paper using Silhouette system. Assemble with double-sided tape. Punch holes near bottom edge on opposite sides; tie elastic cord through holes.
- 2. Apply border sticker to blue paper; trim and adhere to hat.
- 3. Apply sentiment sticker to white cardstock; trim and adhere to hat.
- 4. Adhere several strands of paper shred to tip of hat for pom-pom.
- Party Invite
- 1. Apply invitation and border sticker to white cardstock; trim and mat on purple paper.
- 2. Cut larger striped panel; adhere invitation panel to striped panel with foam tape.
- 3. Use permanent pen to fill in invitation information.
- Party Favor
- 1. Fill tube with desired treat.
- 2. Apply sticker along length of tube. Apply border sticker around top and bottom of tube.
- 3. Apply decorative sticker to white cardstock; trim and adhere to top of tube.
- 4. Tie twine around top of tube.
- 1. Use SRM Stickers to create coordinating banners and name tags, too. If you don't have the party hat cutting file, embellish purchased hats.