Stamped Tag Trio
EK Success Brands
Use contemporary tools to create the look of yesteryear on these clean and elegant package toppers.
Stamped Tag Trio
Stamped Tag Grouping
Let It Snow Tag
December to Remember Tag
Holiday Treats Tag
- Manila tags, 4-1/2”x2-3/8”, three
- Cardstock: white smooth; blue, green, red textured
- K&Co. Elizabeth Brownd Visions of Christmas Paper Pad
- Red grosgrain ribbon
- Natural baker’s twine
- Inkadinkado Cling Mini Stamp Sets: Village Park, Village Quarters, Village Signs and Tags, Village Expressions, Village Toys and Gifts, Village Shoppes
- Inkadinkado Accessories: Clear Small and Medium Blocks, Stamping Surface, Glitter Powder Tray
- EK Tools Tools: Cutterpede Straight Edge Trimmer, Honey Bee Scissors
- Ink pads: black solvent; blue, red, green pigment; light brown dye
- Colored pencils
- Inkadinkado Clear Embossing Powder
- Herma Dotto Blue Permanent Adhesive
- ruler, pencil, heat tool, hole punch, sponge dauber
- 1. Size is 4-1/2"x2-3/8".
- 1. Cut light tan patterned paper to same size as manila tag and adhere to tag. Turn tag over to back; punch hole through patterned paper.
- 2. Stamp desired scene onto tag using black solvent ink; let dry. Using photos as guide, color images with pencils; leave some areas uncolored for vintage look.
- 3. Stamp sentiment in blue, red, or green pigment ink; heat emboss with clear powder.
- 4. Carefully edge tag with light brown dye ink; let dry.
- 5. Cut slightly larger tag shapes from white and coordinating cardstock. Layer and adhere tags together. Punch hole through all layers.
- 6. Holding red ribbon and twine together, loop trims through hole in tag for finished look
- 1. Add some sparkle to snowy areas with a glitter pen or glitter glue.