Real Friend Pendant and Gift Box
- Stampin’ Up! Basic Black Cardstock, two sheets
- Bo Bunny Country Garden Collection Country Garden Paper, two sheets
- Craft Fantastic Findings: Silver Medium Round Tray, Medium Glass Circle, Silver Rolo Chain
- Craft Fantastic Digital Images: Butterfly Angels (IM452), Text (IM453)
- Zva Creative Jet Black Crystal Pearls
- Bo Bunny Country Garden Collection Trinkets
- Ribbon Carousel Ivory Vintage Seam Binding
- Our Daily Bread Designs Faithful Friend Stamp Set
- Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Grid Acrylic Blocks
- Silhouette Cameo Cutting System and Lori Whitlock 3-D Necklace Box Cutting File (#27560)
- Ranger Ink Pads: Archival Jet Black, Tim Holtz Distress Gathered Twigs
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Wild Honey Stain
- Ranger Inkssentials Ink Blending Tool
- Scor-Pal Scor-Pal Scoring Board
- Adhesives: Craft Fantastic Fantastic Jeweler’s Dots, Glaze & Glue; Scor-Pal Scor-Tape; Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals Foam Dots
- paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, non-stick craft sheet, heat tool, tweezers
- 1. Cut 18" length of seam binding. Dye seam binding with Wild Honey stain; crumple with fingers and dry gently with heat tool. Set aside.
- 2. Download necklace box cutting file from Silhouette site at www.silhouetteonlinestore.com. Type "3D Necklace Box" in search field. Follow manufacturer's instructions to cut shapes from butterfly paper and black cardstock, using photo as guide. Cut slightly smaller lid label from butterfly paper.
- 3. Fold and assemble box, lid, and shelf using double-sided tape. Use ink tool to sponge all shape edges Gathered Twigs.
- 4. Stamp Jet Black sentiment onto butterfly paper label; mat on black cardstock label. Adhere to box lid with foam dots. Adhere gems across lid and down edge as shown.
- 5. Tie seam binding into double bow and adhere to box with clear dot. Adhere butterfly charm to bow with clear dot.
- 1. Detail cut desired butterfly angel from sheet; adhere to desired text image with dot of Glaze & Glue and let dry. Cut out layered image, leaving wide border.
- 2. Place layered image onto non-stick craft sheet. Squeeze generous puddle of Glaze & Glue onto flat side of glass piece and lightly press it, glue side down, onto front of image. Let dry completely.
- 3. Trim excess paper away from glass edges. Adhere glass into bezel frame using clear dot. Insert chain through bail.
- 4. Insert necklace into cardstock label, running chain to back. Adhere label to shelf using foam dots.
- 1. If you don't own an electronic cutting system, look for box and shape templates online, or visit your local paper store to use their tools.