Merry Little Christmas Card
Banners, and presents, and polka dots - oh my! Bright, playful chipboard stickers highlight this adorable, retro design.
- Bazzill Basics Paper Kraft Cardstock
- Bella Blvd. Christmas Wishes Collection Papers: Quadrants, Borders, North Pole, Candlelight, Cute Cuts
- Bella Blvd. Christmas Wishes Collection Stickers: Alpha & Bits, Chipboard Icons, Miniatures
- Open scallop border punch
- Brown ink pad
- Black journaling pen
- Derivan KindyGlitz Chrystallina Glitter Glue
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam tape
- paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
- 1. Make 4-1/2"x5-1/4" kraft side-fold card. Sponge edges with brown ink.
- 2. Cut polka-dot panel, slightly smaller than card front, from Quadrants paper. Use black pen to draw faux-stitched border around edges; adhere to card.
- 3. Cut 4-1/2"x2" panel from red side of Borders paper; sponge edges brown. Cut two 4"x1" strips from green side of North Pole paper; border punch one long edge of each strip and sponge edges brown. Adhere scalloped strips beneath top and bottom edges of red panel; adhere piece to card 3/4" from bottom edge.
- 4. Cut white, green, and red journaling card from Cute Cuts paper; mat on yellow side of Candlelight paper, leaving narrow border. Adhere upside down to card, 1/2" from left and bottom edges. Adhere red banner sticker across top of journaling card.
- 5. Sponge edges of chipboard tree and pink star stickers with brown ink. Adhere stickers to right side of card as shown.
- 6. Detail cut assorted packages from Borders paper; sponge edges brown. Remove chipboard package stickers from sticker sheet; sponge edges brown. Using photo as guide, build package border along bottom of card, using foam tape to add dimension.
- 7. Remove two small round stickers from Miniature sheet, sponge edges brown, and adhere to packages as shown.
- 8. Remove sentiment sticker from Alpha & Bits sheet and cut after "yourself." Sponge edges brown. Mat stickers on yellow side of Candlelight paper; sponge edges brown. Mat again on red side of Borders paper; sponge edges brown. Adhere to card with paper adhesive over tree and foam tape over journaling card.
- 9. Highlight tree and packages with glitter glue; let dry.
- 1. Create a smaller scene on a kraft package tag instead.